District 9800 Foundation Goals 2016-2017
- To achieve a contribution equivalent to A$150 per member from every Club.
- At least 30% of Rotarians in each Club to be sustaining members of the Every Rotarian Every Year (EREY) – Centurion Club with a yearly contribution of at least A$100 each.
- 1,000 EREY sustaining members.
- 120 Paul Harris Society members.
- Club contributions totalling $75,000 to PolioPlus with all clubs making a contribution.
- Every Club to include a Foundation speaker in their annual Club program, particularly in November, the month when Rotary highlights the work of TRF.
- Every Club to support the Annual Giving program, by presenting a cheque or pledge at the Shepparton Conference Foundation Booth.
- Every Club to send a representative to at least one Foundation Seminar during the year, (District Assembly Foundation session, District Foundation Seminar or a specific District Humanitarian Grants Seminar).
NB: This is a requirement for Clubs wishing to apply for a grant from (TRF).
- To sponsor a Post Graduate Global Grant Scholar and at least one Rotary World Peace Fellow.
- To successfully complete a Group Vocational Exchange to D3820 in the Philippines.
- Encourage all Paul Harris Fellows and Foundation Benefactors to support the annual Central Melbourne Foundation Breakfast on the 22nd November 2016 and Bendigo South Foundation Dinner in November.
- All clubs to have at least one special event to recognise and celebrate the centennial of The Rotary Foundation.
- Clubs and District to support special programs in recognition of the centennial of The Rotary Foundation.
- Encourage all clubs to complete their Foundation Goals at MyRotary on www.rotary.org