Rotary Foundation Alumni
Rotary Foundation Educational Programs forge bonds between alumni and Rotarians that can last a lifetime. Former Ambassadorial Scholars, Rotary World Peace Fellows, and Group Study Exchange team members are often interested in joining a Rotaract or Rotary club, or a Foundation alumni association. Many Rotaract and Rotary clubs, in turn, are interested in inviting alumni to become members.
Rotary Foundation alumni include former participants of the following programs:
- Ambassadorial Scholarships
- Carl P. Miller Discovery Grants
- Group Study Exchange
- Rotary Grants for University Teachers
- Rotary Peace and Conflict Studies Program
- Rotary World Peace Fellowships (Rotary Centers for International Studies in peace and conflict resolution)
- Volunteer Service Grants
Foundation programs enrich the lives of participants and spread Rotary’s vision of peace through person-to-person contact, friendship, study, service, and cross-cultural exchange. Program participants serve as goodwill ambassadors not only when they’re abroad but also when they return to their home countries.
Rotary Foundation Alumni Associations encourage alumni to maintain contact with Rotary.