(refer to Downloads/Grants for all applications and information)
- Larger projects with sustainable high impact outcomes.
- Aligned to 6 areas of focus.
- Require an International partner that must be a Rotary District, or Rotary Club.
- Minimum grant is US$15,000 from the Rotary Foundation (i.e. min grant budget is US$30,000 & max US$10,000 from DDF (District Designated Fund).
- The Rotary Foundation will match club contributions at 50% & DDF contributions at 100%.
- Memorandum of Understanding's required from both International and Host partners.
- Submitted as 3 step process:
- Scoping document to District Grants committee
- Proposal (once supported by District, on line to the Rotary Foundation)
- Application for approved proposal funding on line to The Rotary Foundation.
Examples of Global Grants
- Clean water & sanitation in the Philippines.
- Vocational Training Team – Maternal health in East Timor.
- Eye health project in Sumba, Indonesia.
- Clean water project in Bali.
- Global Scholarships.
- Solar power at a school in Uganda.
- Education, community economic training and safe water in Cambodia.
All Global Grant proposals must be presented to the Grants Committee for approval prior to submitting online to www.rotary.org.
Subsequent Global Grant applications need the signature of the Club or District primary contact and the Foundation Director before the application can be submitted for approval to TRF.