Post Graduate Global Grant Scholarships
The District 9800 Post Graduate Global outbound scholarship is funded by a Global Grant to a value agreed annually. Applicants must study for a postgraduate degree in support of one of the six focus areas as defined by TRF which are:
- Peace and conflict prevention / resolution.
- Disease prevention and treatment.
- Water and sanitation.
- Maternal and child health.
- Basic education and literacy.
- Economic and community development.
Opportunities for your Club within the Scholarship program are to:
- Invite an inbound scholar to speak at a Club meeting or special function.
- Provide a counsellor for an inbound scholar during their stay and involve the Club in hospitality – but not accommodation.
Chair: PDG Keith Ryall (Carlton)
Committee: PDG Keith Ryall, DRFC PDG Dennis Shore, , DG Peter Frueh, DGE Bronwyn Stephens, DGN Grant Hocking, Bob Fels, Rob Helme, Past Scholar Lien Trinh
Rotary World Peace Fellows
- A fully funded two-year Master’s degree, at a Rotary Centre at one of five prestigious Universities throughout the world.
- Applications close on May 15, 2018 for study in 2019-2020.
Rotary Peace and Conflict Study Program for Professional Development
- A three-month Certificate Course in Conflict Resolution and Peace Building held in Thailand, at the Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok.
- Applications close on May 15, 2018 for study in 2019.
Chair: Rob Helme (Melbourne)
Committee:DG Peter Frueh, DGE Bronwyn Stephens, DGN Grant Hocking, IPDG Neville John, PDG Julie Mason, PDG Keith Ryall, DRFC PDG Dennis Shore, PDG Murray Verso, Chris Don, Bob Fels and a previous Peace Fellow